Header Ads

Xabi Alonso will identify the future my ability to play in real or the transition

HELO

Did not rule out midfielder Real Madrid , Xabi Alonso to return to his former club Real Sociedad or move to the United States after the expiration of his contract with Real Madrid in 2016 to the end of his career .


Alonso said in a statement to ( France Football ) " do not rule out this possibility , and within two years we'll see what happens .. do not rule out anything , not Europe nor Real Sociedad and do not stay for a longer time with Real Madrid if I felt that my body will allow me this " .

He 's " the only thing I'm sure of it is that I will not get to the stage to play a low level , it is a matter of honor and dignity ."

Alonso talked about the reasons that delayed the extension of his contract with Real where he completed " I wanted to make sure I'd be in good physical condition because of the injury suffered by them in the last season , I was not at my level ."

And artistic director of the Real , the Italian Carlo Ancelotti pointed out that the most important features of mixing players without prejudice to the principle of authority , which must be available to the coach .

He Alonso " has a character that allows the management teams full of talent and allow to talk easily with the players , with this lack of absence of the principle of authority , when there is something you must claim it does this , Ancelotti much larger than the image of the man in the Pacific as it seems , it does not result in 100% be punished , but in spite of this general climate is with him inside the club nice . "

He pointed out that there is a player to defensive tasks entrusted by the attackers and they are doing it to the fullest , highlighting that he is not embarrassed to ask for this with Cristiano Ronaldo star of the team with ease.

Abizaid and Alonso , " I tell him ( Chris Come and help us ) , and I do this simply , this may be difficult for a young player , but for me I do not , where I enjoy the experience ."

And team-mate , Karim Benzema said , "It contributes to the team many things , controls the ball well and knows how to cooperate with other players and score goals , not to mention the intelligence which features him in his tracks "

No comments