Header Ads

Yaya Toure will not celebrate if I scored in Barcelona

HELO

Confirmed midfielder Yaya Toure Manchester City that he still had all the respect for his old club Barcelona , pointing out that one of his fans .



Toure said in remarks quoted by the newspaper " Marca" Spanish : "I will not celebrate if I scored in the stadium," the Camp Nou , the host of Home match the last 16 of the Champions League between Barcelona and the City . "

He added: " I respect the Catalans a lot , and also the fans that supported me , but I hope to achieve a positive result in the return leg ."

He continued: "We can not hide that Barcelona deserved to win in the first leg , the Catalans had the best , and it was logical that wins, not looking for justifications for the defeat , in fact there was a case of a big disappointment ."

No comments